I’m so exciting to announce that I will be performing with my band at the Global 12 Festival in Shoreditch! Come down and enjoy the day with us. A little info on the day below…
The Global 12 Festival, one of the most exciting weekends in the UK music calendar, has confirmed the date of Summer 2018 as Saturday September 1st.The 2nd installment of Global 12 will take place at Cargo London with the option to upgrade the event with additional surprise locations in the heart of Shoreditch.
* New Afrobeats, House, Hip Hop, R&B, Party.
* Summer Cocktails.
* Open-air dance floor.
* New iconic artists from London, Madrid, Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Milan, Shanghai, Lagos, Sao Paulo and more performing throughout the day! (NEW)
* Dance crews performing across the venue! (NEW)
* Red carpet entrance from 12pm
* Summer vibes with friends, connections and Industry guests from around the world.
* Global 12 City decorated with an Aquatic – Bubble gum style design inspired by the award winning Art Director Matt Crump. (NEW)
International Line Up: Bobson (Lagos), Jay-Way (Amsterdam), Gavlyn (New York), Killtime (Barcelona), Shiv (California), Piqued Jacks (Milan) and more.
UK Line Up: David Meli, LK, Br3nz, July Jones, Fakta, Jay Krimz, Kirmane Music, Dana Elle, Stitch, Vital and more.